Strength and love.
The Ginkgo biloba is the oldest living tree known to exist, which is why it symbolizes resilience, hope, peace, and love. Let these qualities shine brightly in you.
- Necklace comes in either gold-filled or sterling silver
- Chain can be adjusted to 16 or 18 inches
- Charm measures 1/2 inches in diameter
- Hand stamped
- 2 inch necklace extenders can be purchased separately
- Gently wipe the charm with a soft cloth, rinse gently in lukewarm water, and dry with another soft cloth to remove makeup or oils that may have transferred from your skin to the charm
- Do not wear jewelry to swim or shower
Ever Aster inspires meaningful connections by spreading hope and simplicity through its jewelry. These pieces are the perfect gift to convey a heartfelt message to your loved one that shines with thoughtfulness, kindness, and gratitude. We hope you find as much joy in wearing your jewelry as Kimberly Newcomb, the owner of Ever Aster, did when she created it.