You are where you need to be, just breathe.
Om. The essence of breath, life, and knowledge. A sound that represents everything and everyone. A mantra and a prayer to open ourselves to understanding our inner voices. Wear this symbol to keep you grounded as you breathe, and let the universe's energy flow through you.
- Charm comes in either gold-filled or sterling silver
- Hand stamped
- Charm measures ¼ inches in diameter
- The corded rope is a gray poly cord that is strong, durable, and can get wet without damage
- Adjustable closure (one size fits most)
- Gently wipe the charm with a soft cloth, rinse in lukewarm water, and dry to remove makeup or oils that may have transferred from your skin to the charm
- Do not wear jewelry to swim or shower
- For sterling silver jewelry: if not cared for properly, your jewelry can tarnish. To repair tarnish, soak your jewelry in vinegar and baking soda
- For gold-filled jewelry: everyday wear is fine, but storing your jewelry when you are sleeping will protect its longevity.
Ever Aster inspires meaningful connections by spreading hope and simplicity through its jewelry. These pieces are the perfect gift to convey a heartfelt message to your loved one that shines with thoughtfulness, kindness, and gratitude. We hope you find as much joy in wearing your jewelry as Kimberly Newcomb, the owner of Ever Aster, did when she created it.